“When my father died in 1995, a lot of our family history died with him. I can only vaguely remember the stories of his youth and I wish we had recorded them before he passed away; they just didn’t seem important when I was growing up ...” — Mark Schenk
Zahmoo is an ideal family present for the holiday season. Use your holiday gathering as an opportunity to collect stories about your family history.
- What are your best and worst memories of the Holiday season?
- How did Mum and Dad meet?
- What was your best birthday?
- What are your favourite childhood memories?
- How did your family come to live where they live?
- What are some of the events and decisions that have shaped your family?
- What was your favourite age?
Zahmoo makes it easy to...
- collect stories about your family
- bring your family tree to life with stories
- store text, audio files and videos (and download them)
- share the stories with the entire family
- collect new stories from anyone in the family, no matter where they are located in the world
- search, tag and explore your family stories, commenting on them and tagging them so they are easily found
- control who has access to your family story collection
Families around the world are exploring their ancestry. Zahmoo is a simple online tool to bring your genealogy to life.